Quality to us means perfection, not “near enough is good enough”. . It works by consistently operating 99.99% defect-free, with constant improvements to catch that remaining 0.01%. . That starts with global color and printing standards so high you wouldn’t be able to tell the difference between products manufactured in Europe from those in Venecia Pack.